Sunday, October 24, 2004

 

What Kerry should say about protecting the US from terrorism

Kerry addressing the camera against a plain background:
"I can talk all I want about protecting this country, but that's all it is: talk. I can't prove I can protect this country from terrorism.

"But. I've already protected this country. As a young man, I risked my life and then came home and risked my future. Later, I prosecuted criminals and protected female victims of rape and assault. In the Senate, I investigated the illegal funding of the Contra death squads. I destroyed the terrorist-funding bank BCCI. I helped find out what happened to our MIAs and helped normalize relations in Vietnam.

"I've spent my entire life defending this country from its enemies. I've never wavered in that fight. So I don't have to promise I'll defend America, because I've never stopped defending America. And I never will.

"I'm John Kerry and I approved this message."

Comments:
Another death juvenile penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as death juvenile penalty .
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: "
Another death juvenile penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as death juvenile penalty .
 
" Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?