Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

Who's really the tougher hombre?

John Kerry actually killed someone, practically with his bare hands.

John Kerry was a prosecuting attorney.

John Kerry took on BCCI, the bank that financed terrorists.

George W. Bush flew planes for a couple of years and then ducked out on the rest of his military obligation.

Dick Cheney got five or six deferments in order to pursue "other priorities."

And George W. Bush struts around like Rambo? And people pretend he's tougher than John Kerry?

Guess I'm stuck in the reality-based community. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Comments:
Hi! Love you blog articles.
A passionate fan for years so I started my own blog :-)
science-fiction@theblogverse.com
 
Hi! Love you blog articles.
A passionate fan for years so I started my own blog :-)
science-fiction@theblogverse.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: "
Hi! Love you blog articles.
A passionate fan for years so I started my own blog :-)
science-fiction@theblogverse.com
 
" "
Hi! Love you blog articles.
A passionate fan for years so I started my own blog :-)
science-fiction@theblogverse.com
 
" Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?