Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

Horrors! Who will change our national mood lighting now?

Tom Ridge, America's Secretary of Swatches, has announced his resignation. I'm sure I speak for everyone reading this when I say - I'm terrified. I'm shitting bricks, my heart is fluttering like a CEO afraid his bonus might drop this year from $20 million to only $15 million or a Bush facing the prospect of an honest election.

Who will change the National Color from puce to eggshell, or from mauve to chartreuse? Who will tell us the threat of a new Taco Bell commercial has gone from serious to grave? Or that the chance of Madonna making out with a pile of dead leaves is now 142% higher than the likelihood that Michael Powell will realize every TV set ever made has an "off" switch?

I feel so unsafe.
Comments:
What a great resource, I was searching for lighting and ran into your blog. My prayers were answered and I found the perfect lighting project.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: "
What a great resource, I was searching for lighting and ran into your blog. My prayers were answered and I found the perfect lighting project.
 
" Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?