Thursday, November 04, 2004

 

I hear he can get you a good “value” on some used coke-spoons, though

Good one from TBogg:
Personally I have no intention of taking part in our "national healing" since I don't have that rare ability to forget what the past four years have been like (this would be the same ability that allows the "values" people to disregard the fact that their President is a former military-deserting, drunken, coke-snorting, insider-trading frat boy who runs like a bunny at the first sign of trouble).
Nice to know TBogg is taking this so well.

Wish I could get that snarky and write that well. Since I can't, I content myself with siphoning off other people's brilliance into my own vehicle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?