Friday, November 12, 2004

 

I'm more than just a politically obsessed left-wing ranter! (Aka, Friday blog-blogging)

(But not much more.)

Anyway, I've added a whole lot of non-political links down the left-hand side, dealing with other areas of interest in my life: Judaism, science (also skepticism and rationalism), science fiction (largely Doctor Who-related), sports (soccer, ice hockey, baseball), Macintosh computers, and miscellaneous.

Anyone who wants to be added, contact me. Just as I can't blog everything, I can't link to everything, either. But if you ask me real nicely, I might just say yes.

So check out my new entries. They're all full of bloggy goodness (or, if they aren't blogs, other kinds of yummy taste treats).

I will add more links from time to time. Check back occasionally to see what's new. (That's true about the blog as a whole, too.)

Comments:
Finding christian college scholarship information is a difficult process. Thanks for helping others find more information about christian college scholarship.

Davechristian college scholarship
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: "
Finding christian college scholarship information is a difficult process. Thanks for helping others find more information about christian college scholarship.

Davechristian college scholarship
 
" Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?