Sunday, December 19, 2004

 

If you don't believe in Tinkerbell, it doesn't matter if you didn't clap your hands

Funny funny from World O' Crap:
It's Worse Than You Thought

There was a recent post at Frederick's BeatBushBlog that you should read if you haven't already.  It's called "1984 is Today" and it brings you the proof that you are living in an Orwellian world.  (Personally, I thought there would be more sex.)

I'd also like to nominate Frederick for a Koufax for his comment yesterday regarding my summary of Dennis Prager's Townhall column:
So see, if you don't put up Christmas decorations, Jesus won't know that you love him

My wife, daughter, and I are atheists but we put up Christmas decorations anyway to trick Jesus into thinking we love him. He's so gullible.
That Frederick is so going to hell!  But since he's an atheist, he probably won't believe he's there.  Just as I didn't believe that I would ever live in 1984.  Do you think there's a connection?
I didn't think I'd be fat, balding and nearly 50. Does that mean I'm hunky, hairy, and 20?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?