Friday, December 10, 2004

 

On a personal note

La.

No, seriously, I rarely say anything about myself, because that's not what this is about. But I just wanted to mention that, starting next week, there will probably be a lot less new content here. I'm beginning a new job on Monday that will take up a great deal more of my time (which should lead to a great deal more money). I'll still blog when I can, but that's likely to be only sporadically.

Thanks to my readers and commenters. Please continue to check back from time to time, and especially please continue to click on the links to the left, from which I draw a lot of what I blog about anyway.

Happy holidays and happy 2005 to everyone!
Comments:
But I just got used to reading you! Seriously, good luck with the new job (and thanks for the plugs). I'll look forward to whatever you continue to provide here. Happy holidays!
 
I just got used to reading me myself! I won't be vanishing (I hope), just having to slow down for a bit until I get used to my new schedule.

Don't cry. There are a few other decent bloggers out there. You'll be okay.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: "
But I just got used to reading you! Seriously, good luck with the new job (and thanks for the plugs). I'll look forward to whatever you continue to provide here. Happy holidays!
 
" "
I just got used to reading me myself! I won't be vanishing (I hope), just having to slow down for a bit until I get used to my new schedule.

Don't cry. There are a few other decent bloggers out there. You'll be okay.
 
" Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?