Tuesday, March 29, 2005

 

D'oh!

Okay, so it's too easy. Like that ever stopped me?
Crowe In Talks For Duff

Russell Crowe and Ron Howard are circling The Power of Duff, a supernatural film scripted by Stephen Belber, about a TV news anchor whose on-air prayers start getting answered, Variety reported.

Imagine chairman Brian Grazer will produce with Marc Platt, who originally brought in the project, the trade paper reported.

Negotiations are just getting under way for Crowe to play the news anchor.

Crowe, Howard and Grazer previously teamed for A Beautiful Mind and the upcoming Cinderella Man.
"Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!/Duff Beer for me/Duff Beer for you/I'll have a Duff/You have one too!"

You can never have enough of that wonderful Duff.

Especially new Chocolate Lovers Duff with Extra Peanut Butter. (The Duff brewery was recently bought out by Reece's.)

(Okay, I made that up.)
Comments:
Hey good post. Look at my site if you can. Thanks! missing money
 
Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: "
Hey good post. Look at my site if you can. Thanks! missing money
 
" "
Last month I made $12,124 with Google Adsense...Click
here for free on how you can do the same!

 
" Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?