Wednesday, May 18, 2005
So that's what I have!
Dr. Corrente, 20 ccs of impeachment hearings, stat!
B.S.S. (Bush Stress Syndrome)I would add:
Isn't it time we had a talk about B.S.S.? B.S.S. isn't in the DSM_IV, but it's unquestionably real. My symptoms are:
2. Exteme irritability
3. Constant sense of nausea
4. Uneasy sleep and bad dreams
5. Urge to throw the nearest object to hand at TV or radio
What are your symptoms?
[Oh God, it's coming on again! Where's that damn bucket?!?!?]
6. Investigating how to obtain citizenship in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Tristan da Cunha...Imagine a First Lady who makes you long for the return of Nancy Reagan!
7. A "fuck everybody" attitude.
8. Nostalgia for George H. W. Bush.
9. Nostalgia for Ronald Reagan.
10. Nostalgia for Herbert Hoover, Calvin Coolidge, or even Warren G. Harding
11. Counting the hours till The Daily Show.
12. Stunned disbelief, married to a strong desire to climb under the covers and stay there.
13. West Wing reruns. Lots of West Wing reruns.
Comments: Post a Comment