Thursday, December 01, 2005

 

Let's talk about Doctor Who!

I just got back from this year's Chicago Tardis Doctor Who convention, where I had a great time. I had seen most of the new episodes, starring Christopher Eccleston as the 9th Doctor, but not all of them, so I spent hours in the video room catching up. Woo! Okay, the 45-minute format just doesn't work, but the entire season was engrossing, brilliantly written and acted, Eccleston himself was superb, and two of the two-parters ("Aliens of London"/"World War III" and, especially, "The Empty Child"/"The Doctor Dances") were splendid.

I've started Raxacoricofallapatorius, a new Doctor Who Blog, to discuss the new episodes. There will be some spoilers, but also news, etc. Come on by and say hello!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?